Friday 6 July 2012

Frank Ocean is Bisexual?



Who is Frank Ocean?

Frank Ocean
Christopher Francis Ocean (born October 28,1987),better known by his stage name Frank Ocean, is an American singer-songwriter from New Orleans, Louisiana. Breaux made an early career as a ghost-writer for artists such as Justin Bieber, Bridget Kelly, Aramide Makinde and John Legend. In mid 2010, he became a member of OFWGKTA, premiering on Domo Genesis' track,Steam Roller. In February 2011, he released his debut mixtape, Nostalgia,Ultra, to critical acclaim. He released two singles:"Novacane" and "Swin Good". Both singles achieved chart success. Ocean went on a 7show tour through North America and Europe promoting the mixtape. He is currently located in New york City.The mixtape caught the interest of recording artists such as Kanye West, Beyonc Knowles and Jay-Z, and he appeared on Watch the Throne. On January 5, 2012, the BBC announced that he had finished in second place in the BBC's Sound of 2012 poll.

What's Bisexual?

Bisexual people have the capacity to love people of their same gender or of a different gender. This can include physical, sexual, and emotional attraction, and/or relationships. Over time in life, a bisexual person might feel attracted to men, women, transgender people, and/or genderqueer people, or to one gender in preference to the others.

Frank Ocean is Bisexual?

Frank Ocean has become the first hip hop star to openly address his bisexuality.
In a Tumblr post this morning,the rapper-who is part of the group ODD Future and who worked with Kanye West and Jay-Z on  "Watch the Throne" - wrote:Four summers ago, I met somebody, I was 19 years old. He was too.
We spent that summer, and the summer after together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide. Most of the day I'd see him, and his smile.
Sleep I would often share with him.By the time  I realized I was in love, it was malignant. It was hopeless. There was no escaping, no negotiating to the women I had been with, the ones I cared for and thought I was in love with.
I don't have any secrets I need kept anymore...I feel like a free man.
In response to the brave admission,Tyler the Creator has Tweented:
"My Big Brother Finally F***ing Did That.Proud of That N***a Cause I Know That Shit Is Difficult Or Whatever."
We might have used different language, but we echo Tyler's sentiment.

More you could visit...


0 comments:

Post a Comment